Top Uniforms has a clear quality policy for all products and services we offer: all items offered are from reliable suppliers and manufacturers that guarantee the quality of their product and the best value at any price range is required.
We usually suggest to customers to use major brands and styles that have been on the market for some time to unsure availability of the identical product in the future for reorders and additions. However, any new styles that fit the quality and value criteria all added to the selection to allow for customers to follow the latest apparel trends. If a discontinued style fits exactly what a customer is looking for for a single order and there is sufficient stock to fulfill the order, we make the customer aware of this option but clearly state that the same style would not be available in the future.
Production process and services
Most of the production process of all orders is done in house allowing us a better control of the quality and speed of the process. The following are the components the production can be composed of:
- Artwork – regardless of the type of order, an accurate and correct artwork has to be created. Vector based graphics are created using CorelDraw software and prepped for the specific type of imprint or embroidery. All embroidery setups are creating using the industry leading Wilcom embroidery software which is interconnected with CorelDraw allowing for the identical logos being created as print or embroidery.
- Vinyl and Digital print – using in-house cutters, printer-cutters and heat presses, small orders and individual names are done and applied to the apparel. Variety of materials and colours is available for this process.
- Screen print – for orders of 100+ pieces direct screen print is used. Our reliable subcontractor has a capacity of 10,000 prints per day while maintaining the highest quality. Their long experience in the industry and high quality machinery allows to handle any order. For orders of 40-100 pcs screen printed transfers are used. Our supplier of screen printed transfers specializes only in this type of imprint giving them a great expertise in their field. The transfers are then in-house applied to the apparel. Having extra prints gives us the option of quickly and easily produce small orders of additional items missed by the customer when placing original order or needed for new team members.
- Embroidery – almost all our embroidery orders are done in-house. High precision Barudan machines combined with embroidery disks created in Wilcom software by experienced staff result in great results every time. Our laser cutter is a key for producing high quality applique designs with speed and a low cost. Applique designs have been the most popular logos with school teams, high school grads and general school population.
- Sublimation – our exclusive partnership with a sublimation apparel manufacturer in Cebu, Philippines with full control over the designs and cuts of the apparel provides our customer with unlimited options for their school designs. Orders are landed in Canada in under 3 weeks from order confirmation and affordable cost.
- Packaging – all produced items are checked and packaged according to the size of the order. All spirit wear items are individually bagged and tagged with the student’s name and details of the order. This allows for fast and easy distribution to students once it’s delivered to the school.
- Swatches – Colour swatches of all products are available from the manufacturer and can be sent to the customers. While we have standard shades for the most popular colours, PMS match can be made for any specific shade if using screen print. Sample colour swatch for any decoration process can be requested by the school and will be provided at no cost.